All our subsidiaries belong to the BIOTEK Group: we are independent and not owned by a large company with share holders. Thus allowing
– Uniformity in our procédures and working practices,
– Speed and efficiency to adapt/change procedures to specific client demands or requests,
– The ability to prioritize independently,
– The flexibility to accept variable financial invoicing strategies depending on client needs.
Our global geographical coverage is second to none in the field trials sector since we have facilities in:
– Europe: France, Spain, UK, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Ukraine,
– North America (USA), Central and Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica),
– Asia (China).
We have good retention of staff which is achieved by:
– Offering flexible cross working across all the BIOTEK teams across the globe,
– Flexible working patterns to suit individual needs.
Our group harmonisation allows:
– Standard practices to be completed across all BIOTEK subsidiaries to a single standard,
– Standardisation on single quality standard across the BIOTEK group.